|October 26, 2009|
Eileen Proctor is a speaker, author and pet lover extraordinaire! She has leveraged her business acumen and love of pets to wow (or is it bow wow) her clients in the pet industry. Eileen is a top dog’s Top Dog, and her high energy, content-rich presentations are nationally acclaimed.
Her appearance on The Boomer and The Babe Show is timely and important for pet lovers who are interested in best practices for the holidays. She’ll address issues like dressing up the canine kids for Halloween (no masks, please!) and de-stressing the environment in trick-or-treat lovin’ neighborhoods.
Top Dog is where you’ll find information about Eileen and all the paws-ible ways you can engage this one-of-a-kind pet advocate.
Here’s the recipe for pumpkin dog treats . . .
Pumpkin Howl-A-Ween Treats
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons dry milk
• 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
• water, as needed
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Blend eggs and pumpkin; add salt, dry milk, and flour
- you will need to mix dough with your hands… it is too stiff for an electric mixer
- add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable
- the dough should be dry and stiff (don’t be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl)
3. Roll dough to ½” thick
4. Cut dough into shapes
5. Place 1″ apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
6. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes
7. Allow cookies to cool before serving
For additional information, you can email Eileen at TopDog@FURventlySpeaking.com